Saturday, June 27, 2009

No Clean Feed

While I am neither one to get involved in politics, nor am I Australian, what I've read recently that the Australian Federal Government's cooked up, has left me shocked, outraged, and disgusted. It is a crime when *any* system of government chooses to treat their people in this manner.

While the Australian Government *might* have good intentions with this measure, my fear is, sooner or later, measures such as this, will be used to oppress their people.

I've seen it happen before in other countries. I sure as hell don't wish to see it happen again.

If you are anything like me, if you believe in free speech--which, btw, is an innate, God-given right for ALL people--I strongly urge you to take action and let your voice be heard.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment