Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Lyndzay Meili Is A Frickin Genius!"

*Plays a breaking news teletype sound thingie*

Today I'm reporting LIVE here in the aptly Xmas-themed Thistle sim, from inside Lyndzay Meili's gadget and animation store: Lyndz-Matic. Why? Because, like many of you, I've been on the Peace On Earth Hunt and learned about many of the awesome hunt gifts available to us.

Upon discovering Lyndzay Meili's contribution to the POE hunt, which were her snowball poseballs, and considering she scripted the snowballs to BE the poseballs, I concluded that they were just the cleverest & cutest PB's ever! I then scooted over to Lyndzay Meili's shop to grab them for myself.....



And found her equally clever and cute shop, Lyndz-Matic, "Home of the Lyndz-Matic Flaming Toast Launcher" (Now in version 2.0!). Lyndz-Matic is laid out like a retro Americana diner, the kind of establishment you stop in for a quick bite in between your Holiday shopping trips.



Like most AO shops, you'll find product vendors on the walls, which feature a varied assortment of stand and sit poses, you will also find her products to be priced in a nice and reasonable range. What's different about Lyndz-Matic is that instead of demoing the poses on scripted platforms, you hop up onto these darling napkin dispensers, in keeping with the overall diner theme! I replayed my Grandmother's voice in my head, telling a much younger, RL version of myself to get off the table at the local Horn & Hardart she used to take me to :)



"You can keep your antlers on" ;)

So if you haven't gone to Lyndz-Matic yet, either via the Peace On Earth Hunt or other means, I suggest you do so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment