Monday, June 8, 2009

Lots of Gnus! :)



Nooooo....Not *guns*! "Oh wow..........James........"*drools as her eyes glaze over*

Right! Focus, Viola! Focus!

Ahem....as I was saying, not guns, but gnus:



As in "NEW"-ness!



They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I won't bore you with that much verbiage ;) What you see here is a snapshot of the most recent mall stall I rented at for Gesture Wars! In said snapshot, you also see 2 moar vendors set up that now hold new material I've just made! So now there are three vendors brimming with gestures. We'll call them "Tom", "Dick" and "Harry", so as to avoid confusion. ;)

You see, first there was "Tom". (Which is the first vendor/pose stand thingy on the left in the photo) Then I became inspired and made several new gestures. I put the new ones in the 2nd vendor ("Dick") until it ran out of memory. So I had to rez another copy of the vendor ("Harry") and stuck the balance of the new gestures in it. So when you come & demo them, you may realize that "Harry" doesn't have as many gestures as Tom or Dick lol.

*ALSO*, there is a second fatpack that has all the new material in it, discounted at 50% off the individual gestures that currently reside in "Dick and Harry". The first fatpack is still there as well, which contains all of the gestures in "Tom", also at 50% off of the individual prices.

In addition to demoing the gestures, there is also a freebie on the floor for you. :)

Lastly, while you're there, I highly recommend checking out *all* of the Role Play Market. Gesture Wars! is in the "Miscellaneous and Accessories" department. But oh my goodness, no matter what kind of RP you're into: Steampunk, pyrate, gothic, etc, they've got it. (Personally, I could spend hours in their "High Fantasy" section, shopping for wings and other fae items :-D ) I believe they also have an Adult sim that features Gor RP, but I'm not sure on the particulars there or when that one will open.

FYI, Gesture Wars! can also be found at ZV Yard Sale, Midnight Lotus, and at my main location in Whiskey

Thank you for reading and shopping at Gesture Wars! I hope you have as much fun playing the gestures as I had making them! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment