Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bai Bai, 2009! :)


(Considering how cold it is here in my corner of the world...26 °F! Eeek! I *wish* I were in Fantasy Island lol)

Wow! It's been quite a 2009, and quite a decade! But, if you are reading this, chances are, somehow you survived it! Yay!

FYI, there is a new, FREE, Happy New Year-themed gesture that can be found at all my locations: in Whiskey, Midnight Lotus, and in Torch.

I purposefully made the gesture a lil louder than usual, so you can be heard while partying in those boisterous clubs on New Year's Eve ;) (I do so hate it when gestures are drowned out by music.) ;)

Now I won't tell you what exactly inspired me to make the gesture, but here's a hint ;)



As always, Gesture Wars! thanks you for your patronage! I will toast to your health come midnight! Here's to a fresh, spankin' new decade! :)

OH! My free Christmas gesture is also still out and can be found at any of my locations ;) I will keep them both on display for a little while longer.

PS:



*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment