Thursday, December 3, 2009

"Vay-nee-tay Ahh-Dor-Ayyy-MOOSE!" or "Check Out My Rack" ;)



Perched atop my head are a set of Rudolf Antlers from Rebel Hope. These were a group gift from last Christmas. The antlers came in TWO sizes, along with a pair of matching slippers. Because Heaven knows every sophisticated SL socialite simply *must* have coordinated bedroom slippers to go with her Holiday-themed antlers, right? ;)

I had forgotten all about these when I was rummaging thru my inventory this year, in the hopes of finding something festive to wear.

(Did I mention I've been wearing these since Black Friday? I guess I should look over my shoulder now and again, lest I get attacked by some big rogue stag)

Anyway, I was so inspired by this group gift that I went and made a NEW gesture! It seems like ages since I've worked on new product. (Mea culpa) Anyway, it's not just new, it's FREE! (yay for free lol) And in keeping with Holiday tradition, your gift is under the tree outside my shop in the Whiskey sim.



If you'd like to hear about the latest and greatest to come out of Gesture Wars, slap my S-O-M board while you're getting your free prezzie!

BTW, the first pic was taken at Khargo Furniture, one of the really nice shops that are taking part in the Peace On Earth Hunt.

Speaking of peace on earth, Steve Martin and I would like to wish you and yours the very same this Holiday Season. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment