Friday, January 8, 2010

Look of the Day: "Maneater"



It's January, which, IMO, is the Monday of the year, (ugh!) and I am already sick of winter! So I looked for the hottest outfit I could find in inven, and took pics of myself in what I deemed, albeit virtual, Fairly Warm Environments.



This alluring attire is called "Maneater", which, if you've played SL long enough, you might have recognized from Solange's tongue-in-cheek "Hawt Couture" line.



I absolutely adore this Coco Chanel-esque getup. While it's perfect for the boudoir, I see no reason to not romp 'round the grid in it :)



Unless, of course, you come across a hungry, P.O.'d leopard who assumes your clothing came from a distant cousin of his!

While hiding up in this tree, let me take this opportunity to show you the back of this ensemble. From the feathers, to the jewelry, to the velvet insets, I really do love Solange's attention to detail in her fashions.



Wait, what do you mean, "leopards climb trees"!? O.O

Right!!! Um, while I find a way out of this pickle, which is your fave "Maneater" song: this one or this one? ;)

Until next time! Assuming there is one....eep!

1 comment:

  1. Run, run!! :D

    Thanks for your comment, those animals can be really fashion-aware! :D

    ReplyDelete