Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Very First Blawgsite!!

Better men have realized alone is not a venture,
A decent man would realize alone is not a venture,
Just to hide away, hide away.


~"A Venture" by Yes

Yay!!! \o/

For various reasons, I've been wanting my own blog for some time now. I searched various sites, tried different formats and finally decided that Blogger's layout and interface suited me best. Considering how much I play, shop, write, and, most recently, create in SL, I felt it was time for me to get my own darn blog. ;)

In the not-too-distant future, hopefully, there will be many, many posts here. Posts that will span the gamut from my new in-world gesture biz, "Comic To Tragic Gestures!", to entries about fashion, or about cool builds, or about friends, or.....well, quite frankly, about any bloody thing in SL that inspires me! :)

So do keep watching this space. More exciting content to come....honest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment